EarthVPN user arrested

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by box750, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. box750

box750 Registered Member

2. happyyarou666

happyyarou666 Registered Member

guess earthvpn wont make it to the recommended vpns list xD

3. dogbite

dogbite Registered Member

I mean...this guy connected from the Netherlands to a VPN server...in the Netherlandso_O WTF...:D

4. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

It never was, I don't know why this is news as Earth VPN gave up one person before lol.

Only important question here to be asked is are "Netherlands" server farms using "logging" they do not disclaim to the VPN providers, and which datacenter this was. If it is even safe to use VPN servers in the Netherlands anymore. Much needs to be figured out.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  5. mattdocs12345

mattdocs12345 Registered Member

Probably not.

6. Paranoid Eye

Paranoid Eye Registered Member

This news is few months old, I think earthvpn and hide my ass on the bad list..

Still very limited data on this and if its even true... no info on the server accept earth stopped using it but failed to mention it officially ?

Guess if they discuss or mention it they loose closing there business, either way surely the company looses its customers at this point or to the ones that are aware of it !

Also clearly no shared ip being used then ? still unsure how the data center worked out the exact customers ip address, surely the ip is shared at the earth vpn server side separately to prevent such issues ? guess it did not help his isp being in netherlands either...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.