Earthquake and powerful tidal waves kill thousands in Southeastern Asia.

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by nadirah, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Realist

The Realist Registered Member

What an absolute nightmare. I guess these things are never dreamt of on the onset of such disasters and clearly the human race continues and never fails to amaze me. What people do to survive is incredible. Truely, there must be some gutless authorities too afraid to stand up and talk. If we can read this story, surely at least one persons eyes are seeing it for what it is. Lets hope this story reaches its destination. The Realist is :mad:

2. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Nothing to say.................

Attached Files:

3. Icewind

Icewind Registered Member

It's a terrible "natural" disaster, really. Do you all believe that people should be there when Thailand is doing their clean-up jobs; when they are burying live bodies in mass graves? :mad: Can't people be a little more sympathetic and give those scientists and residents of Thailand a well earned break, instead of holidaying in a graveyard? :( It makes me sick that people are holidaying in Thailand after a natural disaster. If everyone falls sick due to some disease, they will be the only ones to blame!!! :mad:

Davo. {:No Smiley Face here, for appropriate reasons...:}

P.S. My condolences go out to every person who had perished in the Boxing Day Tsunami and those families and friends who are torn apart by this devastating tragedy. For Troy Broadbridge, who died in this terrible accident, everyone is looking up to you mate. May all my thoughts of this terrible incident lie within Trisha, who was hit hardest with the loss of her husband (Troy), who was a veteran player for the Melbourne Demons. God bless, and Rest In Peace, to all who have died and all who seek help in this untimely situation. :'(

4. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

That also took me aback when i first saw images of holidayers frolicking in the ocean while only some distance away mass graves were being dug with grieving families everywhere. o_O

Just goes to show the mentality of some people who seem oblivious to the monumental suffering that is going on around them.....

snowbound

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.