E00640067: Failed to run the task

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cholbrook, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cholbrook

cholbrook Registered Member

Error E00640067 : Failed to run the task

Faile to execute the task script. Error #1314 - "A required pribillege is not hel by the client (0xFFF0)

Code = 80070522)
    Tag = 0xBD28FDBD64EDB8AF".

OK

this is the error i recieve when i try to create a backup of another machine on my network. I have tried creating a local administrator account as well as using the domain administrator account and the same error shows up each time.

Why is this happening? What am I doing wrong? We paid a lot of money for this product that we cannot use.

please help.

2. Roman1

Roman1 Registered Member

Hi,

Is your network peer-to-peer or client-server? Are you backing up to the same machine or across the network?

The error appears to indicate a permission issue. If you are backing up across the network you will need admin permissions at both locations. Also, one issue I discovered while remote installing an antivirus solution (Trend OfficeScan) across a network is that local machines had to be using the built-in admin account, a created admin account did not work and this requirement was mentioned in the product's Knowledge Base.

3. cholbrook

cholbrook Registered Member

Client server.

I am actually attempting to use the Acronios software to back up serverson our network via one common location. I have local admin power across the domain.

I have also tried using a local admin account on bothe machines all to no avail.

what exactly needs to happen here?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello cholbrook,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Please make sure to update all installed components, as they need to be the same build in order to interact properly.

Please make sure your computers are set up as described in chapter 2.2 "Security parameters" of the respective User's Guide.

Please also check Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Local Security Policy and see if all necessary privileges are set.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.