E00640066: The task script is corrupt ??

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scooby_doo_do, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scooby_doo_do

scooby_doo_do Registered Member

If i try to edit a schedule i get the above error.

I'm using True image corportate workstation with the latest build. Its going to be annoying if this happens as i've got to roll out the agent to about 200 machines.

Thanks.

2. myst2004

myst2004 Registered Member

Error: Cannot resolve the source path - E00640065

TI.Enterpr.Server 8 Build 1.196 auf W2K Server;
    external Maxtor OneTouch 300GB via Firewire;
    Admin-Rights

Hi Forum,

I write a Task in the Management Console on server1 to backup a Partition of server2.

Creating the task without failure.

I can start this tasks manually without problem. But the scheduler doesn´t start on it´s own. When I go to edit the task I get the message, that the "Task sript is corrupt, E00640066". I press OK and then I get the message E00640065 "Cannot resolve the source path".

Very strange for me, because when I close the messages and stop editting the task I can start the task manually without fault.

Of course I want to use the scheduler.
    Can anyone tell me what´s going wrong with my tasks?

Thanks in advance
    Myst

3. myst2004

myst2004 Registered Member

I have nearly the same problem with TI,Enterpr,Server8, Build1,196

I´m very interested in getting help how to solve our problem

Myst

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scooby_doo_do,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please delete all scheduled tasks using "task zap" command as it is described in this previous post of mine. Then re-create your scheduled task(s) anew and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then please provide us with the more detailed information on the problem:

- What exact version and build number of Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software do you use?

You can find the full version name and build number by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window;

- What operating system is installed on the computer you try to backup?

- Where do you save your image to?

- When exactly do you receive the error message indicating that the "task script is corrupt"?

- Describe the way you schedule this particular task in more details.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello myst2004,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please download and install the latest build (1213) of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/support/updates/

To get access to updates you should create an account at http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/my/ then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

If the problem still persists with the latest build (1213) of Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows then please try deleting the scheduled tasks using "task zap" command as I have described in my previous post addressed to scooby_doo_do and then re-creating them anew.

If that does not help then please provide us with the more detailed information on the problem:

- What operating system is installed on the computer you try to backup?

- Where do you store your image to? Do you use mapped drives?

- Describe the way you schedule the task having the issue in more details;

- Let us know if this particular task has ever started properly. If yes, then let us know what has changed since then. Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.