E00101F4 message in DDS10

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by vinyamar777, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinyamar777

vinyamar777 Registered Member

I started with a new Evesham with 400Gb HDD. DDS10 installed in C, then C partitioned into 4, leaving C as 100Gb. A week or so on and Norton GoBack detected, or made an error, blocking Windows. GoBack itself didn't remedy, and a reinstall of WinXP (Media Centre) was done on C.

WinExplorer now shows C, at 100Gb, but the other partitions are hidden. Trying to reinstall DDS10 to try to access partions it made, gives this message before DDS10 quits installation:

"E000101F4: Acronis...has detected unsupported HDD Drives. Acronis DDS does not support Windows Dynamic Discs, EZ-Drive, etc."

Is this a Catch 22, where I cannot tell DDS10 they are its partitions until I install it, and cannot install it until I tell it that they are its partitions?

2. Fransan

Fransan Registered Member

Hi.

I have the same problem. I tryed to split my HD into two partition while GoBack running. After it crash my computer I reinstall XP pro in one partition but I lost the other.

I bought ADD10.0 to try to recover the lost partition but I can even install it. I have the same ERROR.

Please I need help, I really need the Data in the lost partition.

Thanks.

3. frank_41

frank_41 Registered Member

Well I get the same Error with Promise TX4200 Raid 10 with 4
    Maxtor Sata drives.
    The system WIN XP Prof. is working correctly but Disk Directory can't
    find the Raid ??

Well I must add that Acronis True Image 9 shows the same error but
    can recover from it and you can see the drives. Very strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.