E000807D5: Computer "computer name" is not found.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mdx5611, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdx5611

mdx5611 Registered Member

When I'm in Acronis True Image Management Console and try to Connect to a remote computer, I receive this message: E000807D5: Computer "computer name" is not found. But the funny thing is that I can Install Acronis components to a remote computer, such as the image agent or rescue media builder and it work fine. Any suggestions?

Acronis True Image Management Console version 8.1 (build 933)
    Windows 2003 with service pack 1

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. Radek Pohnan

Radek Pohnan Guest

Hello, I have same problem. I have the newest update (build 115:cool:´. We have NT2003 SP1 OS installed on all servers, and workstation with XP SP2. I have problem connect from ATI (Acronis True Images) management console to servers and pc (I used in ATI management console netbios name, dns neme and ip adress with same errors). Remote install is running corectly...
    Any good tip for me?

4. Radek Pohnan

Radek Pohnan Guest

That was my fault: I didn't install image agent :) Sorry for previous post.

5. It'sme

It'sme Registered Member

Did you manage to resolve this mdx5611?

I have a similar problem on my Home LAN whereby I have to specify the IP address of the machine to connect to it rather than its name.

Odd because once connected. it shows the remote PC by its name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.