E00070004: Network Disconnected

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TimMeade, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimMeade

TimMeade Registered Member

Backing up with the latest TI Enterprise. This is an exchange server with dynamic disks. Windows 2003. Now I'm getting this after bout 21% of the backup: E00070004: Network Disconnected.

Any ideas? We've been evaling all the versions and something always seems to not work. This version almost works, but this issue is a deal breaker.

Thanks

Tim

2. Jumping

Jumping Registered Member

I had that problem on one of our servers, changing backup times seemed to sometimes make it work at random.

But I found that turning down the network write speed to the lowest with a scheduled time far away from the other server so it would be the only backup writing to my NAS seems to have removed this problem.

So you could try changing the network write speed. Also don't use High CPU usage I found that it slowed down both the server getting backed up and the NAS server causing all sorts of problems.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please do as Jumping has suggested and try decreasing the "Network connection speed" in the Backup Archive Creation options (see section 6.3.6 of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server for Windows User's Guide for details).

If that does not help then please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then please provide us with the following information:

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

- Reproduce the problem and collect Acronis True Image log which can be saved from Tools -> Show Log -> Diskette icon;

- Make a screen shot or provide the exact text of the error message that you receive;

- Let us know when exactly you receive this error message;

- Where do you save your image to?

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support using Ask a question before you purchase Acronis software link. Provide the files and information collected in your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

4. sentrum

sentrum Registered Member

We are getting this too. Turning down the throttling does not help. Any ideas?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sentrum,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you set the compression level for image archive to Maximum (Tools -> Options -> Default Backup Options -> Compression level) and try to back up again?

If the issue persists, please try the workarounds described in the articles below:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/177078/en-us
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892100/en-us

If the issue still persists, please collect the information requested by Alexey in the previous post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  6. sentrum

We have the latest build installed and this problem is still occuring on and off. We get a week or so without issues then it seams to break again with the "Network Disconnected" message.

Idea's?

7. sentrum

We are still experiencing this problem. It was working for a little while now I cannot get the computer to backup without getting this error.

Any ideas?

8. intrax

intrax Registered Member

Is this solved now ? I have same problem using Acronis TI 10 Home to backup to a PB Netstore 3500 after 5 hours approximately....

edit: I solved it myself by making the backup split up in 4GB chunks, apparantly TI doesn't recognise my PB netstore 3500 nas to be a fat32 filesystem, not very clever to say the least !

Last edited: Aug 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.