E00070004 error while imagining

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Stefans0n, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefans0n

Stefans0n Registered Member

Hi,

we bought TI Corporate Workstation 8.0 (build 912) yesterday. Now facing the following problem _WHILE_ creating a image on a lan drive (with the rescue disk). After the first minute or so we get the following error message:

Code:
    E00070004: Failed to write data to the image archive file. A possible reason might be poor media quality

The imagefile on the lan drive (unix fileserver) weights about 160 MB. After the error message appears it get's deleted. This error occurs _ONLY_ when the fileserver is stressed a bit (running Veritas Backupexec linux agent).
    Is there a switch where I can shut off this stupid media quality check? I am willing to wait a little longer for the image to complete than to wait for a backup of the fileserver to finish before I can create a image of a windows maching on the fileserver.

Thanks,
    Stefan

2. triskel2

triskel2 Guest

Same problem using an external USB2 HD.
    Firts backup OK, but next times no way to create an image!

3. triskel2

triskel2 Guest

Re: E00070004 error solved?

I've tried to transfer some Gb to my USB2 device, true a file manager software, and the same error occurred! So, I discovered that one of my USB driver (the "enhanced" one) was corrupted. After a driver update via Internet, everything seems to work fine again and TrueImage does the job properly. I hope this can help...

4. triskel2

triskel2 Guest

Re: E00070004 errata corrige

...'using' a file manager software... sorry (I only speak Italian and French)

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: E00070004 error solved?

Hello Stefans0n,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image Corporate Workstation (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATICW/).

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Please contact support@acronis.com and indicate that you want to communicate with Marian Fadeeva. Please also include the link to this thread in your request.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.