E00040001: Failed to backup file or folder

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mrichmond, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrichmond

mrichmond Registered Member

Hello,

I'm running True Image Home 11.0 Build 8,101. The OS is WinXPSP2. The computer is a Dell 610.

I've been using the product with no errors for several months. Recently I allowed the OS to compress a few files to save space. I now repeatedly receive this error on a compressed file. The backup does not complete.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix? Can True Image not read compressed files at all?

-mrichmon

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mrichmon,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

I have sent a file to you via PM, please install it and see if the issue remains.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

3. PVSmith

PVSmith Registered Member

I did the same kind of compression on a NFTS hard drive and now I receive hundreds of "Failed to backup file" error warnings. Can you please send me the same executable and see if I can get my Acronis back to where I can actually get the backups to run like they used to? I have tried everything to fix this.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello PVSmith,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

To provide you with the appropriate file I should know the exact version and the build number of Acronis program you use.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.