E000101F4 with ASUS P4B-Deluxe with Intel ICH8R

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by BigYetiSK, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigYetiSK

BigYetiSK Registered Member

Hello...

I use Windows XP Prof (SP2) with ATI 9.1 (b 3.71:cool:.
    I use two Harddisc (SATA) on the onboard Intel Matrix V6.0.0.1022 ICH8R Controller as a RAID 0 Volume.
    Mainboard is an ASUS P5B-Deluxe.

Creating Images is no Problem. But I cannot restore them.

When restoring an image from windows:
    -he tells me to restart
    -restarts
    -showing the logo in the top left corner and some text
    -waits about 20 seconds
    -show the grafical gui
    -reboots
    -stats windows
    -show no messages at all
    -the log shows only entries to the reboot

when restoring an image using a recovery cd:
    everything is fine but I get a E000101F4 when trying to access the harddiscs
    F11 with quiet acpi=off noacpi does not solve the problem
    installing the actual drivers as mentioned in an other thread did not help.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks for you Help

Stefan

2. BigYetiSK

here the report.txt

because I have no floppy i cannot create the other file.

Attached Files:

3. BigYetiSK

nobody? can this be?

4. BigYetiSK

ups... P5B Deluxe

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello BigYetiSK,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please note that we need some additional information to investigate this issue thoroughly and to provide you with a possible workaround.

Since you do not have a floppy drive you can use the instructions provided in this previous post explaining how to save the sysinfo.txt file to a USB flash drive. Or if you have a digital camera you can make a shots of the output screens and send the captured information to us. In order to do so please do the following:

- Boot your computer from the Acronis True Image Bootable CD created with the latest build (3718 ) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

- Press F11 key when the selection screen advising you to select either "Full", "Safe" or "Boot into Windows" option appears.

- After you get the "Linux kernel command line" prompt please remove the word "quiet", click on the OK button and then choose "Full Version" and wait for # prompt to appear.

- Issue the following command: sysinfo

Please write down the output information you receive after issuing this command, or use a digital camera to make shots of the output screens and send the captured information to us. You can use Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keys to scroll the screen manually.

Please also create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files (sysinfo.txt, report.txt and Windows System Information file) and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

P.S. Please also note that a possible workaround is to use bootable CD created using Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE allowing you to boot the computer into a Windows-like environment loading the appropriate drivers for any hardware devices installed in your computer at startup.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.