E000101F4 cant start True Image, not enough User rights

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dernoname, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dernoname

dernoname Registered Member

Hello,

i have installed TI8 on a WinXP Domain client, the user account is in the group of administrators. if i start TI8 with the desktop icon i get the following error message:

in German:

in English (i try to translate)

if i log in with the Domain Administrator Account, then TI8 will start

what can i do o_O thx !

2. dernoname

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dernoname,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure that all of the Windows users (accounts) are members of the Backup Operators group. If they are not, then please add them to this group. It should solve the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

4. dernoname

i have 3 Client Computers in a Win2K Domain-System. 2 of the clients are running, the 3rd one has got the problem i wrote in the first thread.

all users have got the same domain-rights (they are Member of "ADMINISTATOR" - "DOMAIN USER")

now i give one domain account the Membership of the BACKUP-OPERATOR, turned the pc off and on - logged into the account, but nothing happend.

on another computer the scheduled task runs (backup every day on shutdown) - but i can`t abort the task, the is a messge called (you dont´t have enough rights to abort).

pleae help me :)

[sorry 4 my bad english - i try to do my best so you can understand me]

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dernoname,

Please download the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0 and see whether the problem remains. If you use the latest build please contact us again, we will try to help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.