E000101F4 Acronis True Image - Windows Repair

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Penmore, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penmore

Penmore Registered Member

ATI 11 - Windows XP SP2

I needed to do a windows repair to get some SATA drivers installed for a SATA PCI card that I have installed on my machine.

Since I have done the Windows repair I'm getting the message:

E000101F4: Acronis True Image has not found any hard drives.

If I just ignore the message ATI shows the hard drives in the Explorer folder tree.

Will this error affect the correct working of ATI11 - can I be assured that any backups etc that I do will restore correctly.

TIA

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

The only way to know if you can restore is to go through the steps.

If you go through the steps of setting up a restore, including picking the backup file to restore from AND the disk to restore to (but not actually procedding to do the restore) then you can be 99% certain that ATI11 can see your drives and will be able to restore. If you want 100% certainty, you need to do an actual restore, perhaps with a spare drive.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Penmore,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers and install it with disabled logging.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.