E000101F4 Acronis True Image has not found any hard disk drives???

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Todd Gill, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd Gill

Todd Gill Registered Member

I have Acronis True Image 8. I have installed this on a new Dell computer with SATA hard drives and the Core 2 Duo chip.

My bootup disk gives me this error....what is the problem? This is a new Dell right out of the box. 4 gb ram....

Thanks for the help....

2. dhc0329

dhc0329 Registered Member

Are you trying to restore the image located in SATA-2 drive (partition) to SATA-2 drive (partition)? What's your system environment, ie, MB, etc?
    I ma seeing the same problem. You should be able to recover using the safe mode with boot disk.

3. ketiko

ketiko Registered Member

I am also having this problem. I have a Dell Dimension E520, with 1 SATA drive and the new Intel Core Duo 2 chip. I'm using True Image 8.0.9637. I get that error E000101F4 when I go to restore an image.

I have created a Full Mode Boot disk and that gets this error. However, I created a Safe Mode Boot disk and that will boot. My problem is that our images are stored on the network and Safe mode doesn't have the network drivers.

Does anyone know how to get the full mode boot disk to work? Anyone else having these problems? I need to get this working for our company.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  4. KenMarks

KenMarks Registered Member

I am having the same problem with a Core 2 Dou as well (just buil). Was a resolution found?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.