E 00070001 Internal error : unhandled exception

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by belgiumrom, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belgiumrom

belgiumrom Registered Member

I'm getting " E 00070001 Internal error unhandled exception" when I'm trying to make a image of my operating system drive C:
    It was working fine, I restored drive C:, changed my logon information (username and password).
    Found some postings online that Acronis doesn't like that and I changed back to the previous username and password.
    In the meantime I did a new install of Acronis True Image ver 8.0 build 786.
    My operating system is winxp SP2 ASUS mobo, 512 RAM.
    Like I said it was working before changing logon info.
    pls help :mad:

George

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. rklv

rklv Registered Member

I got the same error message today and I'm running build 796.

I've had this problem before and the only resolution I found that works for me is to shut down and reboot.

Looks like they need to do some work to clear this error.

4. Acronis Support

Hello rklv,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please create Acronis Report (please see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 for the instructions) and Acronis True Image logs and send to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? To get logs please launch Acronis True Image, choose "Tools" -> "Show Log", highlight the appropriate log in the left box, press the button with the diskette picture and save the log file.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. rklv

rklv Registered Member

Ilya,

I sent a message to support Thursday morning and attached a report. I'm waiting to hear from them.

I didn't think to check this forum till last night when I found this thread.

I'll wait till I get a response before sending the log file.

Dick

6. Acronis Support

Hello Dick,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Acronis Support Team. If you do not get any reply within 48 hours please send me a PM with your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply and I will find the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

7. belgiumrom

belgiumrom Registered Member

Hey Dick, it's me George,
    Apparently I solved the problem by reverting the windows username to the one I had when I first installed Acronis. Worked for me since, and I'm making one image per day for testing purposes...
    Check if you made any modifications to usernames/passwords in windows.
    Hope this helps... :rolleyes:

George

PS: Tks Ilya :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.