Dynamic Security Agent & Home Network

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by tbay2athome, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbay2athome

tbay2athome Registered Member

I have been looking at DSA and it seems like it might be a nice addition to my security arsenal. I see it has firewall functions but that you cannot make custom rules for it. I was wondering if anybody here had tried it on their home network and if it gave them any problems due to this lack of configurability.
    Thanks for any feedback.

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

HI,

DSA protects critical OS parts and has anomoly detection. It is more a HIPS with execution control and outbound control. I have tried it and it gave no problems configuring. Former version had a strange quirk that it some times lost it settings. This seems to be solved with the current version

Regards Kees

3. tbay2athome

tbay2athome Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I tried it briefly on a stand alone machine and found it kept repeatedly asking me to ok things I had already approved. I don't have patience for that sort of thing so it's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.