DVD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by raymort, Aug 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymort

raymort Registered Member

I have the delux version and i have tryed to copy an image made to a dvd but the image is seen by acronis true image as being corrupt. Any ideas how i can use my DVD as this is not an option in the delux versiono_O??

thanks
    Ray Moreton

2. wdormann

wdormann Registered Member

You copied it to a DVD how?

For best results, you will want to burn a standard DVD using Nero or whatever other burning software you have. From what I gather, if you use "drag & drop" software to just copy some files to the DVD, you might get unexpected results.

If your files are 2GB or under, use an ISO filesystem. If they're larger, you will be forced to use UDF.

3. vareniky

vareniky Guest

I would not risk it copying to a dvd direct but rather save an image file to HDD ,verify may be create an md5 or sfv file then burn to dvd
    I would not trust any imaging software to burn an image file direct
    that's my 2cents worth

4. ogre123

ogre123 Registered Member

I coud not create a image with TI8 to DVD, until I uninstalled WinPatrol. Then I uninstalled, and reinstalled, InCD and True Image8. Format with InCD and away she goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.