Drweb Version 4.44

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Badcompany, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solcroft

solcroft Registered Member

Unfortunately, it's not my problem if you decide to take offence at my pointing out a simple fact. Not that I was even addressing you, so if you feel offended at my "butting in" (which I haven't done), then please apply the same advice to yourself.

2. IBK

IBK AV Expert

I think the thread has going a little bit off-topic.
    No, there are no news about when Dr.Web is going to release version 4.44, just some unconfirmed rumors that it could maybe be within 1 month.

3. Badcompany

Badcompany Registered Member

Thank you IBK,
    Thats all I wanted to know.
    Badcompany.

4. randomness

randomness Registered Member

LOLz, I have lived in USSR (back when this country used to exist) for 18 years and I have finished all of the 11 classes/grades of a standard school there, with a "Gold Medal" (or whatever that award was called), I can speak (and write, without the need of spelling dictionary of any sorts) perfect Russian, so please keep your baseless accusations to yourself :p
    P.S: Looking at your post history, I can see now why you made such incoherent and overly defensive post :D
    P.P.S: Once again, I apologize to teh mods for yet another offtopic post, I promise to contain myself next time I'll open these forums in my browser :D

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

and with that we'll bring this thread to a close.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.