Drweb Forum - Poll

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by C.S.J, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

Hey Guys,

Just thought id try a poll on Drwebs very own Forum, if you'd be nice enough to vote, there are better chances the Developers will see it, and 'you never know', they may listen. :D

Also, a chance for you all to see the better looking forum, which you may not know about.

http://forum.drweb.com/index.php?showtopic=276586&pid=277576&st=0&#entry277576

the more english speakers on there, the better..... it currently still has a very eerie Russian feeling. lol o_O

Merry Xmas to all. :p
  2. Baz_kasp

Baz_kasp Registered Member

They changed to IPB recently? :D ..good choice....

Their old forum was unbearable to navigate
  3. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

their old forum wasn't 'that bad',

but yeah, its now much better. lol :D

still, currently very Russian still, i'll certainly do my best to change that :blink:
  4. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

Let it stay mostly Russian, There are some country's that would hinder development rather then help it, you know the country I'm talking about :D
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Madagascar?:rolleyes: Political discussion is frowned upon here. Please stick to the topic. I note that it says guests cannot vote. However if I could I'd vote for better detection.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  6. pugmug

pugmug Registered Member

Guest can't vote unless you sign up.LOL!May that have been the motive for this thread in the first place?
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.