DriverView, All Seeing Eye & IE7

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Rasheed187, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

2. yankinNcrankin

yankinNcrankin Registered Member

That sounds pretty nuts I wish I knew the answer, sounds very fishy, why would you even bother going to IE 7 anyways there are much better options unless you running MS proggies that need IE 7, thats a bummer for you. I'm gonna install IE 7 with all the patches and post back to see if my drivers increase like yours so far I got 120. BRB

I can be honest and say you definitely have a problem, I just installed IE 7 fully patched and checked my drivers they still at 120. So something is definitely up with your install of IE 7. Good luck on figuring out what and why.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Thanks for the reply, it´s really strange stuff, but after a couple of reboots and cleaning my temp files, DriverView acts all normal again, but it still doesn´t make any sense, because it were all .dll files which are normally no drivers. I wonder why DriverView and All Seeing Eye assumed that they were in fact drivers.

I really don´t know what´s up with IE7, the browser itself seems to be working correctly and I assume it was clean since I downloaded it from the MS site. But it did screw up a couple of things. And btw, I´m not using IE7, but Maxthon which uses the IE engine, IE7 fixed a couple of things so that´s why I decided to upgrade. :)

4. yankinNcrankin

yankinNcrankin Registered Member

Probably some kind of glitch on the way the program(s) does the reading of drivers, I like that program all seeing eye but never could figure out how to stop the constant logging of files you will see it increase forever in numbers. BTW I was using RKU to read my drivers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.