DriverMax (?)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SG1, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

A fairly recent PCWorld or PC Mag., mentioned above (free) app, in Subject line. Turns out to use it/fully, you are supposed to get code or some such via e-mail, that seems to never be sent. They don't want to be bothered apparently with this, claiming your ISP likely blocked their mail (which is not the case, as I checked that). And, I've tried to signup a dozen times or so, with at least two e-mail addys; this co. just harvesting addys, for some reason? (That's my dark/cynical side speaking, Luke)...

Anyone try this app, actually get results, via e-mail? (This is a bit annoying, as the app looks to be of potential use).

Thanks, for any info/ideas.

2. Woody777

Woody777 Registered Member

I Downloaded the app signed up & got a registration number as soon as I checked my Email. Thanks its a little addy but still a nice program.

3. kennyboy

kennyboy Registered Member

Have used it for some time, and it seems to do what it says on the box. No problem with registration either. Useful program.

4. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

I got the registration code fast and without problems.
    Maybe this is your problem:

5. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Yes, that is the problem; didn't look in right place or far down enough on page to see what the deal was. This is about the 2nd time, att has done this upstream with our mail on Mediacom (here in IA). Drats!

SG1 (Pat)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.