Drive Backup and Backup & Recovery 10

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by JimmyStaples, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyStaples

JimmyStaples Registered Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I'm very confused about your products. Your home page product page links do not help either; I'm sorry but many of your home page links are going to wrong pages (e.g. clicking a "Compare Editions" link under the "Backup & Recovery Free Edition" in page goes to a "Free Downloads / Back up your data" page ( Very messy. And this is just one example. I really suggest that you start re-vamping your whole home page, now it's just a big mess.. sorry. (I think I know what I'm talking about, I'm a (web) developer myself (mainly a programmer but done also actual web sites))

First, what's the difference with "Drive Backup 9.0 Free" and "Drive Backup Express 9.0" products?

Second, is the "Backup & Recovery 10 Free Edition" a newer (name changed) version of "Drive Backup 9.0 Free", or is it a completely new product?

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Sep 6, 2009
    B&R10 is a new product.

The paid versions of the DB10 series are not released yet - so there is no comparison chart.

That may be why the link goes to the free products page.

As far as I know, DB9 free and express are very similar - both being the 9 series - one may be newer than the other. I don't think they are available anymore ( at least not from Paragon site).

Hope it helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.