Drive Backup 10 Suite

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by atlantic21, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlantic21

atlantic21 Registered Member

When i do a image from within windows 7 x64 ( Hot image ).Every time i do a reinstall from the boot disk my pc always tells me windows was not shut down properly after reimage has been completed. If I image from the boot disk ( cold image ) all runs fine . If I use windows 7 image tool all runs ok
    Many thanks for any help

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Atlantic21,

Do you mean after you restored the operating system and boot up for the first time, Windows go into blue screen and begin a check disk? It's something Windows have always done. There are ways to unflag that piece in the registry.

3. atlantic21

atlantic21 Registered Member

Hello Tommy yes after restore but not blue screen,but dos black screen ie option for safe mode as if windows was not shut down properly

4. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Okay you're referring to the F8 option menu. I think it's normal behavior of Windows but it's certainly possible to disable that menu if you Google for the solution.

5. Cazandros

Cazandros Registered Member

Hello,

I have the same problem. After booting in safe mode or normal mode Win7 starts another program which search for the "shut down problem" but it won't find anything. After that you can only shut down.

6. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

7. Cazandros

Cazandros Registered Member

@Robin A.: thx :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.