Dr.Web Receives Award and New Version Due Out

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by musicman, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicman

musicman Registered Member

For all of our members using Dr.Web I have been informed by their support team that attentively a new version 4.33 will be coming out in June. Will keep you updated on this issue.
    =========================================================
    The oldest Russia-made Dr.Web antivirus program has got one more prestigious VB100% award of the British Virus Bulletin journal. The award-winning comparative review was held among antivirus programs designed for protection of computers operated by Red Hat Linux 9.

The number of the test participants has grown this time from 14 to 17 antivirus vendors which is another evidence of the steadily growing popularity of the open source programs. The February WildList collection of viruses was used in the comparative review.

2. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I'm hoping this will incorporate the spyware database. I've been running the beta version with no problems at all.. :D

3. iwod

iwod Registered Member

When i read the title i thought version 5 is coming out. Anyway nice to see Dr.Web improving as well.

4. Bob

Bob Registered Member

Is this version only for Linux, because I only see a beta version for Linux.
    If for Windows can you tell me where I can find it?

5. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

There is no new beta version of Dr Web for Windows available.

The current version is 4.32b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.