Dr Web GUI help

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by n8chavez, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

This might sound rather trivial but it's bugging the crap out of me. If there any way to change and/or alter the main Dr Web gui so that the column are of equal width? The way it stands right now there is empty space next to the "action" column. Is there any way to resize the columns so that all that space is used. I can resize them temporarily but it reverts when I restart the gui. Any ideas?

Nate

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Registered Member

Sorry I don't. To be honest I never noticed it. It's a non issue for me. I like Dr. Web's lean and clean GUI.

3. n8chavez

No one has any ideas?

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Yes it is possible to resize the columns. The columns are structed much like how it is in an excel spreadsheet, so when you hold your mouse on the edge of each column, your mouse cursor should change to a sort of "+" sign with two arrows pointing to left and right direction (In the below screenshot, I have circled the region where you need to point your mouse cursor for this to show up). Then you can simply click that region and drag it left or right while keeping the mouse button pressed. This should increase or decrease the width of the column. You can keep adjusting this to your liking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  5. n8chavez

Thanks for that, Firecat. Although I already knew that. My problem is that those columns get reset upon starting the main Dr Web GUI, so any changes I made to it previously are no longer there. Is there any way around that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.