Dr. Web Firewall and Windows Firewall - Problem or Normal?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by parham, Aug 8, 2016.

1. parham

parham Registered Member

Hi dear Wilder Community readers.

i have a question from you who have Windows 10 and use an Antivirus on it.

i recently installed DrWeb Security Space 11, then i found out Windows Firewall and DrWeb Firewall , both are online, well i could disable Windows Firewall manually but i don't want. i did open a ticket for DrWeb technical support and explain the issue for them.

i get a reply Tech Support said: When you install firewall software Dr.Web, windows firewall must be switched off automatically. But in windows 10 operating system, this is not necessarily because of its features. Try to disable windows firewall manually.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    again when i want more explain got another reply: Sorry, to clarify, the Windows firewall is Windows 10 compatible with all firewalls. It can not be disabled.

well just want to be sure ! is that normal? i am have a real concerns which take my sleep away :)

Thanks!

2. snippits

snippits Registered Member

You can manually disable windows firewall in windows 10.

3. parham

parham Registered Member

yes i did that thank you

4. zorro zorrito

zorro zorrito Registered Member

I use Dr.Web AV and I disabled windows 10 firewall and there is no problem. Dr.Web firewall is active and every thing goes fine ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.