Dr Web 7.0 Rules

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by trjam, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybride_F1

Hybride_F1 Registered Member

To all guys having trouble installing the 7.0 beta. You need to manually uninstall older versions (even older beta) with the Dr.Web remover before installing. An simple uninstall won t make it run sometimes. I had some "rests" of version 6.0 and old beta left and it didn t install properly and showed described behavior not working at all. Hope this helps.

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Jeff,

I would be worried when you would not change your setup. Why not start a web-blog at wilders called AV of the week. Jeff's vb100 rating, the AV most chosen would winner of the year. You are probably the member who can compare AV's best.

Another idea would be a "so you think you can protect" video stream. Off course every week there would be an AV which is send away by Jeff. After some weeks a final poll at Wilders will reveal the winners of 2011?

Regards

Kees

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I actually had no version of web on before the beta install, but as I mentioned the second reinstall did the trick.Thanks for the info though and good advice,clean install are perferable.

4. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

No man its all good.piece to ya bro ;)

5. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

i got that impression because the comment was about a product irrelevant to this thread that was posted in a way that seemed like you were dismissing his feedback, but maybe it was just the emote that gave me the impression that it was rude lol

6. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

More like the trjam AV of the hour. :)

7. LODBROK

LODBROK Guest

8. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

Awesome ideas...:argh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.