Download Problems

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Whynot, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whynot

Whynot Registered Member

I don't know why, but getting the latest update.cfg and database has become problematic. I've never had this happen in the past. My other "security" software includes NOD32 (20050715), Spybot 1.4, Microsoft Antispyware 1.0.614 and ZA Pro 5.5.094.000 sitting behind a Netgear firewall. I'd uninstalled PG3 'cause of configuration hassles. Anybody else had any problems recently downloading these files. I've read my logs and nothing appears to have changed in my settings. Is it possible that my uninstalling PG3 has somehow done/changed something ? :doubt:
    TIA

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there, for your last question, to know that for sure, re-install ProcessGuard 3 and see what happens.

Do you have only problems with getting the files from the DiamondCS products / sites or also other downloads elsewhere like updates for the scanners you just mentioned?
    Maybe you changed some settings in the firewall?
    Fire up Port Explorer and look for the connections during your downloads.

3. Whynot

Whynot Registered Member

Hi Jooske,
    Yeah I can download th files manually - but only if I use IE6. Re-installing PG3 did not allow the TDS functionally to return. I suppose I can live with the hassle of downloading manually every Friday - it takes all of two minutes after all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.