Download Problem Network version

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by DDCchik, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDCchik

DDCchik Registered Member

I have Nod32 on my 3 Windows XP Pro SP2 machines. Windows is fully updated to today on all the computers. Nod32 is updated on the two network machines. Because it's a network version, the mirror is on my main computer. But the main computer will not update. This has been happening intermittently for the last 2 months, but the update has always eventually happened. Not today though :doubt:

Product Details
    Event Log:
    It is now refusing to update at all. It is stuck on 2053 (20070211) and simply will not update. I either get the "downloaded file is damaged" error. Or "download interrupted".

The other two machines have updated successfully but this machine has been causing me this problem for some weeks. When it does get to starting the download it is giving me download times of 2h:58m and a download rate of 0.33KB/s. This is not usual behaviour I have ADSL2+ o_O

If I need to remove and reinstall, which version of which file do I need to download from Eset to replace this version so I can reinstall? Or is there a better answer?

I've been using Nod32 in this configuration for about 2-3 years and it has almost been trouble free. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. DDCchik

DDCchik Registered Member

I'll answer myself. I downloaded and installed 2.7 on 2 of the 3 machines. One of them had no trouble updating.

Update worked its way through several server options before one finally finished the update on the main machine. I missed which one was successful.

I'll probably install 2.7 on the other machine as well now. So it's all good :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.