Download Previous Version

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Trailblazerman, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trailblazerman

Trailblazerman Registered Member

Download Previous Version - Support Timeframe Normal?

I recently downloaded and installed version 3.0.650.0 and I don't care for it. I want to go back to 3.0.642.

Where can I download the previous version? I can't find it on the ESET website. I emailed support and there has been no answer in 1 business day as it states.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  2. denis

denis Registered Member

3. Trailblazerman

Thanks, denis. I saw that but thought that the trial versions are different since ESET themselves differentiates between the two in their own download section. I don't want to mess around with uninstalling and reinstalling more than once...thanks for the help, though.

I'm looking for an official ESET download link hopefully provided by ESET themselves. Help?

4. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

5. Trailblazerman

Customer Support 3 Days to Return Emailo_O

Thanks much for your help, Thanatos!

I finally found that article on ESET's site late last night (they still haven't responded) and the trial version install worked fine.

To uninstall the malfunctioning version I had to resort to deleting drivers and services in the registry in order to perform a complete uninstall. That's most probably why I was having problems with 3.0.650-in using the 'upgrade' method rather than an uninstall before upgrading, and my beloved NOD just got all funked up. Funky is good on the dance floor but not on my 'puter. :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  6. Trailblazerman

Support Timeframe Normal?

****Edit-They finally responded today (3 days after posting my support issue) with this answer:

~Private info removed per the TOS. - Ron~

Is this normal for them? I consider this poor customer support. They advertise 1 business day turnaround. I'm new to the product and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.