Download Manager - True Image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

I Have had problems finding A Download manager to download acronis products, as most download managers,will not work to download acronsis downloads,but finally I Have found a download manager that will download acronis downloads with no problems as using a dial-up,it can take awhile and nothing worse than having the connection cut-off, well this download manager takes care of both those worries, I have tried it downloading acrons true image, downloaded Great, try this download manager for free: http://www.getright.com - get the getright beta getright 5.2 , is the version that I Have used to download acronis products .. check it out

A Patch is needed for getright 5.2 if you have windows xp - SP2 Installed, is on their support page

getright has to be configured correctly to pick up the link for acronis downloads page, If have any problems, send Message to Me By: PM

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

I concur. I'm also on a slow dial up connection and use Getright 5.2 Beta 3 to download my Acronis updates without a hitch. An excellent 3MBs worth of freeware.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.