Don't take this the wrong way, but I have a question. (NAV)

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Crappopotamus, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crappopotamus

Crappopotamus Registered Member

Hi all,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have a question about NAV/NIS2006.

I have one computer at home and a laptop that I take to work every day. Both are owned by me and used exclusively.

Now, Neither computer would ever be using the NIS2006/NAV06 at the same time, is it possible to install on both computers, or does the serial key registration prevent that?

(honestly, only one copy would be in use at any given time, really).

Is this possible, or would I have to have two separate copies? I have several other pieces of software with keys and they allow this dual install/separate usage, so I need to know.

thank you.

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I believe that Symantec allows one copy on one computer per license, unless you purchased a multiple license.

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Yup. The Activation status on one PC will become null and void if you use the same serial key to activate NAV on another PC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.