domain computer not showing up for installation ERAC

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by murdamcloud, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murdamcloud

murdamcloud Registered Member

New 4.2 ERAC installed on 2003R2. XP Client installs worked fine on nearly every machine bar 1. It is not showing up in the Remote Install>Computers tab-no matter how many times I enumerate or restart. I can ping the client in question. DNS is fine. Firewall setupis via GPO and is same as all other machines. I even managed to uninstall the old version of ESET from the client using remote uninstall from the old server with the old version of ERAC on it. Weird. Is there a way to manually add the computer without having to wait, so that I can then do a remote install? Or is there a manual install option?

2. murdamcloud

Please ignore. It appears I must be very very patient sometimes.(Almost 2hrs!) Seeing as the older I get the less time I have, this is becoming quite a struggle.
    Computer finally showed up and I have begun remote install.

3. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

4. murdamcloud

Nice work Rockshox. Your write up is as good as your suspension products. (I run Reba Teams). Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.