Does TI 7 work with LaCie DVD burner?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Greyhair, Oct 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyhair

Greyhair Registered Member

Hi,

I use TI 7, and have for quite a while. I just bought a LaCie DVD burner, and I find that TI 7 doesn't see it. I can't burn an image to it, nor open it for reading a DVD, not even a DVD of a TI backup burned on with Nero from my hard disk.

Is there any reason to think TI doesn't work with this hardware?

Many thanks in advance.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Greyhair,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact support@acronis.com regarding this problem. Please also note that Acronis True Image displays DVD drives as CD drives.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Andrew Berezovsky

3. memlok

memlok Registered Member

Hi Andrew,
    I have the same problem you had, but I have TI 8. Do you have their reply? Are you able to use the DVD Burner by LaCie? Thanks! Drake

4. jlneuman

jlneuman Registered Member

I recently got a LaCie 80 G. external USB and TI7, I was able to burn an image to a partition of this drive. Also the rescue boot disk recognized the drive and the burned image. I used it in Win98SE. can you see the external drive in Windows?, you should also be able to see in in TI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.