Does this work on Server 2008?

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by testingman, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testingman

testingman Registered Member

First post! Yippie. Okay... I have been testing out this program with the free version before getting the commercial one. Does the free version work in Server 2008. I assume that if the free one works there then the paid one will as well... I have been searching the forums for info and the FAQ and any other help I can get my hands on.. but so far no luck at all...

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello testingman, Welcome to Wilders.

As this forum you have posted to concerns Wilders Security site issues, what program are you speaking of ?

With that info, We can then place your thread into the appropriate forum for further assistance.

3. testingman

oops I forgot to mention... sorry... I wanted to know if the Returnil program can work on Server 2008.

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello testingman and welcome to the forums :)

RVS 2x is not completely compatible with Server 2008, especially the AE tool. The 2x LABS beta and RVS 2010 Beta are compatible with this Operating System.

Mike

5. testingman

Okay. Thanks a bunch Coldmoon. I am just loving the user names around here. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.