Does Rollback Rx Pro require NET framework

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by zapjb, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Does Rollback Rx Pro require NET framework? And if so which one? And are they substitute runtime/dll package options instead? I checked their homepage already. And also how do I check if my OS XP vlk has M$ runtimes installed or if they are corrupted? Because I install & uninstall programs very frequently. And I'm concerned that 1 of these programs uninstalled or corrupted my M$ runtimes. Thanks.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

the system requirement dont mention .net framework, so i guess it doesnt need it.

and what do u mean by "MS runtimes"?

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Rollback PRO most definitely does NOT require .net. I run PRO & I don't have .net anywhere on my system.

Nooo way would I let that .net on my dear, sweet computer -- not a chance!

4. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I think folks my topic was misleading. Not on purpose, but it's late here. Anyways problem solved. I had trouble installing Rollback. But after a few reboots & a # of tries, it installed. Ah the mysteries of an OS. Anyways I was just guessing at the problem out of frustration, tiredness & experience. I was just guessing NET because I too won't install it. And over the years when a program won't install. Such said program 50% of the time or more requires NET. Anyways, like I said problem solved. Thanks again.

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

What is bad in .net. I have got it installed on my PC by default. Should I uninstall it.

6. dog [away]

dog [away] Guest

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

ROFL. That was my stance also. Then Quickbooks came out with an update that had a feature I'd have killed for, but it also required .net. I know have .net on my system, and have lived thru it.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.