Does no one have replies to my posts or am I stupid??

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Wills, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wills

Wills Registered Member

I submitted a recent post re Acronis 9 in the hopes of getting a reply/ies. But nothing.
    I don't think the queries are that bad, in fact I was encouraged by another respected forum to post them here.

I have just posted to that forum indicating that no one is replying at all.

I would appreciate it to know if my questions are considered stupid??

I am a beginner and we all have to start somewhere.

Best Regards and Cheers!!!!

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Wills,

While I can not offer assistance with the Acronis program itself....I have just read both of your threads you have started and they both have similarities in their content. As a moderator one of things I will ask you to do so that you might get better assistance is to not start 2 threads of basically the same contents which We will be deciding what to do with as time permits.

Secondly....this is a fairly fast moving Forum and there are times when threads do find themselves buried a page or two down in just a matter of time. You started a thread early this AM and then another thread this evening with about pretty much the same thing which We ask members not do. It causes duplication which does not assist you or the ones assisting.

Thirdly....and in some ways I feel this is the most important part and somewhat cumbersome to say. You have written a short story of useful info to you that those knowledgeable with Acronis will have to wade through and then attempt to answer all of what you have posted about.

As I said in the beginning....I can not help you with Acronis product and can only hope that some of what I wrote is understood by you of how best to get assistance here at Wilders and also what We ask from you when it comes to posting duplicate threads.

At this moment in time I am going to choose which of those short story threads to keep open and will close the other one. Also....after you have responded to this thread I will be closing this thread.

Bubba

Edit
    As of this time a member has responded to this thread so I have now closed this thread. Please stick to one thread and if after a reasonable amount of time say a day or so....simply add to the open thread which will bring it back to the top. However....any new threads created with basically the same content from this point on will be closed without further comment.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.