Does Microsoft want total control with Vista.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by trjam, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

After trying several suites, some good, some not, I kept having issues with my Nivdia network driver. Even Aviras suite had to come off. And yes my driver is up to date. Some will work at the start but within 24 hours I loose my connection. Only one has worked and guess who, frigging Norton. It is almost like Microsoft is saying you can have the keys to the car, but we are bringing ours to. So for now, Norton is what I am using. It isnt bad, but it isnt my choice and that is where I have a issue.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

When installing the nvidia driver, did you also install the network access manager? That component is buggy.

3. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

So when 3rd party vendors hardware and software fails, it's MS's fault? C'mon.
    It's known that NVIDIA networking thing is buggy in hardware and software way.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

I see where Firecat told you in another thread to try AVG's Security Suite. https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1066262#post1066262

5. interstate ron

interstate ron Registered Member

Without starting World War 3, "frigging" Norton works pretty frigging good for me. Here we go again.....

6. lodore

lodore Registered Member

cant you do a custom install with nvidia stuff and uninstall the buggy network componant?
    if it was installed.
    lodore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.