Does it normal that My network adapter was not detect ??

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sjourdain, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjourdain

sjourdain Registered Member

I run the last Bootable CD with acronis boot agent universal restore 9.1 build3718 on a toshiba notebook P100 with a Intel Pro 1000 network card, and it doesn't work....

No network adapter appear in the option menu ( in the universal restore boot agent 9.1 build 3718 ), I got no IP from my DHCP server..

Can I do someting more to make it works ?

Thanks!

2. sjourdain

There is another problem...

I boot a new PC, With the Acronis boot CDburn with the last build and I choose in the menu ( Acronis restore agent Universal restore ) and the pc freeze in the menu

Loading please wait.....

There is a FAT32 on the local Hard drive
    a NIC 3Com
    but nothing happend....

3. sjourdain

i'm waiting !!!

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sjourdain,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

We need some additional information to investigate this issue thoroughly and to provide you with a possible workaround.

Please collect the following information:

- Collect net.txt and sysinfo.txt files the way it is described in this post;

- Please Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post first on the "toshiba notebook P100" and then on the computer from the post #2 that you can not boot from Acronis True Image Bootable CD. Please rename the file so we can identify on which computer the file was created. For example, name the first file sysinfo_1.txt and another one created on the second computer sysinfo_2.txt;

- Create Windows System Information on both computers;

- Provide the exact vendor and model of the network adapter you use;

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Software plug removed. Since the original poster has chosen to post a software plug rather than persue support, I'll close this down now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.