Does EULAlyzer work on Windows 10?

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by xpcomputers, Apr 14, 2016.

1. xpcomputers

xpcomputers Registered Member

Hi,

I was just remembering EULAlyzer from about 10 years ago, and was wondered if it was still around.

A google search lead me to your website (and then on to here), but I can see that whilst it is listed there as "current software" (rather than "retired software"), it doesn't appear to have had any updates for 4 years. It lists itself as being compatible with up to Windows 7 (no mention of Windows 8, 8.1 or 10).

So is this still usable and worth installing for Windows 10? What are others experiences on newer versions of Windows?

Is there ever likely to be any more updates, or is 2.2 the end of the line? (... or to put it another way, is it is sat on the verandah watch the setting sun, and waiting for official retirement?)

Still love the idea of this software...

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Convenient timing - There is actually an update that is going through the testing phases right now. :)

Also, 2.2 has been fully tested on Windows 8, 8.1, and 10, and the page should have been updated to reflect. I'll make sure it gets updated. Thanks for the heads-up!

3. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

This is good to see. Still running on windows 8. Good to see you too Javacool. :thumb:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.