does anyone know how to get ashampoo 7 ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zfactor, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

to be able to add your own edited cd text ... not the stuff it tries to download but if i rename the mp3's and i want to put them on a cd as audio tracks is this possible without the online database thing.. i read some where here that someone said they could do this somehow (i think it was here)... i got my sister to buy it due to how well it works and how simple it is to use but this is one thing she wants to do that i have not been able to figure out how to do..

thanks

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

EDIT NOPE DOES NOT WORK.... I THINK IM GIVING UP ON ASHAMPOO writing cd text.. ive tried almost everything i can think of.. i dont want to use the online database since i have had cases where it wrote the totally wrong artist to the cd i was burning lol...

this is what i thought worked.. but it doesnt..

first you need to rename tracks what you want to or write a cue sheet then open create disc image... then pick cd audio disc.. then pick the tracks you want in the image.. once this is done you will have a .cue file then simply burn that to a blank cd i just tried this and i got ashampoo to write the text i chosse. and i tried some stupid track names just to be sure it was what i entered and not the names it found online.... man what a process.. arghhh

since normal functions are so easy on ashampoo i always recc it to anyone who does not know a lot about burning programs. hopefully this will be added on the next release..if there is anyone who can tell me how to do this id much appreciate it..

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.