does anyone know anything about Ebay or Craigslist?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by iceni60, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i want to sell an old rowing machine i've got. i looked on ebay the other day and one was sold for about £400 or more i can't remember. look at the Concept 2's on this page :eek:

can anyone help me sell it? i don't know anything about ebay, or Craiglist. i don't have an account either. how long will it take to sell something? about 5 days? i think i'd go mad waiting that long. i heard there are some good plugins you can use to watch ebay with o_O

2. thebigdintx

thebigdintx Registered Member

ebay's site has some great instructions on how to get set up with an account, and how to sell items (or buy them)....just search around on there....here is the directions on how to sell an item http://pages.ebay.com/education/selling.html (i recommend the audio tour on this page).

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, i'll have alook. do you have to give them your cedit card details? i heard you can join some university groups and they'll give you an account without having to use your credit card.

4. thebigdintx

thebigdintx Registered Member

i'm not sure about the university groups thing, back when i set up an account with them, i used a credit card and checking account to get verified, and set up a pay pal account for the transactions.

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks for the help. i'm going to set up a shop too does anyone have any tips for me? thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.