Does Acronis Home support Sata Raid or not?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ktseymour, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ktseymour

ktseymour Registered Member

I was wondering if any version of this program supports hardware raid. I was told it did and now that I have it it will not recognize my hardrive's, wich tells me the version I have doesn't support raid.

2. feddup

feddup Registered Member

Be more specific!

There are many variations of "sata raid". The controller is an important variable. I know it supports the Intel ICH5R raid controller but even that's not universal. It works on my sata raid. Acronis support is very, well, supportive. E-mail them with your raid issues.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

4. ktseymour

ktseymour Registered Member

I'm using the K8N NEO nforce3 250GB and I use the built in Nvidia raid controller.

5. ktseymour,
    I have the same board and TrueImage does NOT support NVRAID. You CANNOT use ATI to image and restore your partitions under RAID with your present RAID controller. If you already paid for your version of TrueImage, you've got 30 days to get a refund. It might work if you run the HD's non-RAID, but I've seen mixed results with that setup also.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ktseymour,

We regret to inform you that current version of Acronis True Image doesn't support NVRAID. However it should work properly if you use non-RAID mode. Our Development Team is working on the RAID support implementation and we expect it to be done in future versions of Acronis True Image.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.