does ACRONIS 9.0 support sata hardrive

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by waqas, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waqas

waqas Guest

iam a new i just download the trialversion and just want to knowAI 9.0 supoort sata hardrive or not ,i want to try this softwre any one here can respond quick in yes or
    i have 180 gb seagte sata drives.

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Most SATA hard drive controllers are supported. It's the controller on the motherboard and not the drive which is the critical factor.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello waqas,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I would agree with jmk94903, since Acronis True Image 9.0 really supports a wide variety of modern SATA controllers.

I recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 to see how the software works on your particular hardware configuration.

You can find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.