Do you remember your first time?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by gremlockus, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Just for that Slammer....we're all going to come and stick our fingers in your Dike. :eek: That'll teach ya........ :D

Cochise, :cool:

2. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Hahaha be my guest...as long as you don't stick 'm up my a**, it's fine with me!
    ROFL :D

Now, don't you start threatening me, Cochise, otherwise 'we' will just make a polder of the Northsea and swallow up that little isle of yours to become one of our provences in the process! ;)

:p :p :p :D

regards,
    slam:cool:

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Polder away my friend and welcome.....it would suit me down to the ground :D

Cochise, :cool:

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Conchise, sticking fingers in our dikes might not be permitted since ages, it could turn all of the Netherlands into a big swimmingpool --we're good swimmers generally just in case-- and dry the North Sea, so we come over walking at you. If not it was called the Highlands overhere.
    But don't come over running with those workless hunting dogs, our foxes are protected!

Looked out of the window saw your smoke signals at the horizon. We are a no-smoking country, more or less, so you'll have to burn those old blankets elsewhere.
    Was this a security forum? Where am i?

5. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Sorry Jooske, but I protest that statement ~cough-cough!~;) : I still like to think of us as a liberal and tolerant society where smokers and non-smokers will make things work in mutual agreement, understanding, compassion and giving-each-other-space. So, I for one will be fighting for my rights to smoke! Got that?:p :D
    Be doomed: You landed in the dungeons of Ten Forward....shame on you;) :D

groetjes,
    Slam:cool:

p.s. sure hope not to start that dreadful discussion here....just felt free to state my humble personal opinion:rolleyes: ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.