Do you have links to know scams?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by sweater, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I am very curious, if there's a reliable site/s that lists scam website, products and etc...:rolleyes: :cautious:

You know, there are some products on the net that claims to heal, to protect etc and also some other similar things. I am interested if you have links where we can have reliable info to inform us those things that were tested not worth to buy coz its fake or not really working for what they said in their ads. :oops: :p :ninja: :blink:

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    How about those products that said to help cure illness but it doesn't actually do for what it claims...I mean a sites that has a collection and studies or infos about products that didn't really work as manufacturers/inventors claims?

Hmmn...there are lots of them I think, but I don't have evidence yet about those products. That's why I ask if anyone here knows sites that show us clear cut and scientificaly verified studies if those products they sell really works or not. :cautious: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.