Do you have an Apple?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Most of the time watching tv’s, movies or even reading some magz I’ve noticed that most people “in the pictures” uses Apple laptop. Of course I’ve seen some other brands of laptops used by some but Apple logo was “more visible” compared to others. This was of course, not in my own reality coz none of my friends here own an Apple laptop. But for what it is then… Apple laptops really have caught my attention, but I can’t ask my friends about it coz they uses other brands. :doubt:

I don’t like to rely much on the Apple’s website coz they just tell good things about their products and at the same time that I could not fully trust the colorful convincing words of computer salesmen. What I want is the actual experiences; good or bad by those who have own Apple laptops. :rolleyes:

2. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I don't have an Apple, and have never used one myself. The computer lab at the local college had Apples in there last time I was in tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.