Display Settings Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Sandeep, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandeep

Sandeep Guest

Hi,

I have installed Disk Director Suite in Win 98SE. I am having dual boot of Win 98SE and Win XP Pro. Although my inbuilt card supports 800x600 resolution and 24bit color, I cannot save the same in Acronis Selector. Currently the default setting of Display properties of OS Selector is 16bit color with default frequency and 600x480 resolution.

When I try to change the display settings and click on apply, it is not saved and reverts back to the original settings with a full page of errors in a DOS like screen. I am unable to look at it properly as it remains in the screen for a very very short time. But the errors are something relating to stack and a number at the end of the first line which says 0004.

Help required.

Sandeep..////

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Multiboot Managing Software.

Could you please letus know what happens if you try to set the graphics options you described under Windows? If the new options are accepted under Windows what happnes when you reboot the computer and let Acronis OS Selector load?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.