Disk Director Full Version

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by trcbit, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trcbit

trcbit Registered Member

Cant load DDS full version from CD

Hi,

I boot my laptop from the CD and get to the menu screen to select either Full Version, Safe Version or O/S Selector.

I choose Full version and the screen blanks out and no program loads.

The safe mode works, but I cant make any changes. I need to be able to fix up my partitions from the Full version.

Any ideaso_O?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello trcbit,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Management Software.

Please try the following workaround:

Please boot your computer from the Acronis True Image rescue disc (the full version) and press F11 key when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears. After you get the "Linux Kernel Settings" prompt, please add the "acpi=off noapic" parameter (without quotes) to the end of the Linux kernel command line (do not remove the word "quiet") and click on the OK button.

If the above doesn't help please boot your computer from the Acronis True Image rescue disc (the full version) and press F11 key when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears. After you get the "Linux Kernel Settings" prompt, please remove the "quiet" word and click on the OK button. As the startup messages stop scrolling, you can use Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keys in order to scroll the screen manually. Please write down the last few lines of the output, or use a digital camera to make shots of the output screens and send the captured information to us.

Please collect the information requested above and contact us from our web-site: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/support/ . Please don't forget to send the link to this thread along with gathered information. This would allow us to investigate the problem and help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.