Disk Director 10 will not run

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by ggallen, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggallen

ggallen Registered Member

I just purchased, downloaded and installed Build 2160 today. When I run it I get error E000101F4 - cannot find the necessary Acronis Disk Director Suite Modules. Please reinstall...
    I uninstalled, rebooted and re-installed but I get the same error.
    If it matters, I also have True Image Home 9, DriveCleanser, and Privacy Expert Suite installed. I really don't want to have to uninstall and re-install everything. It looks like a simple registry fix is required.
    Any ideas?

2. ADDuser

ADDuser Registered Member

I have a similar configuration (True Image Home 11 and yesterday added Disk Directory 10, same build as you have). Started from Windows the programs both recognise the two hard disks. When, however, started from the bootable CD (created with the Acronis bootable media creator), then I also get the Error 000101F4. Even though I can see that the BIOS detects the two hard disks correctly, ADD is not able to do so and leaves me stuck with the above error message. In my configuration I don't think a register problem is the cause of the error message.

Regards, Kees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.