Disk Alignment Tool does nothing

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by Horstilein, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horstilein

Horstilein Registered Member

Acronis True Image 2011 wasn´t able to deal with the process:

XP on a HDD should migrate onto a SSD

Alignment always screwed up. Because I don´t have time to deal with al the manual ways to work around the problem, I just bought paragon alignement tool.

It starts up, some progress bar is seen, after a few seconds I see a HD-Picture with some moving lines animated no it... Thats it..... Nothing else happens - for hours.....

I cancelled the prgress, afterwards there were some disk-checkups in windows while booting, tried everything again (over night)... Nothing...

This is quite poor, seems customers more an more are the beta testers for unfinished products.

I´d like to return the product (which is my right as a german customer), but there is no information on how to do so (which is not ok in Germany, dealers MUST have this). Support-FAQ doesn´t even list this software, there is no manual, nothig... Very poor performance :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.